Events Insurance for Brokers
Fusion Insurance Services event industry products are designed specifically to cover liability, equipment, money, adverse weather, cancellation and non-appearance for the small, mass-market end of the events industry. We will cater for any event, such as village fetes, product launches, conferences, exhibitions and the like with an estimated attendance of up to 15,000 people.
Cover Provided - Eventualities Product
- Employers' liability - £10,000,000 limit of indemnity
- Public and products liability - up to £5,000,000 limit of indemnity
- 'All risks' equipment (owned or hired): up to £75,000
- Money: up to £6,000
- Cancellation: up to £75,000
- Non-appearance: up to £75,000
Bespoke cover can be arranged for larger events or where the above limits are exceeded.
Cover Provided - Cancellation, Abandonment and Non-Appearance Product
The policy provides cover in respect of:
- Damage to the venue
- Failure of public utilities
- Denial of access
- Natural hazards
- Technical defects (power failure, breakdown of technical installations)
- Adverse weather
Optional extras include:
- The non-appearance of any person critical to the success of the event
- Acts of terrorism
Cover Provided - Adverse Weather Product
Insurance protection against loss of costs, expenses, additional and abortive costs as a result of cancellation, delay or postponement of any outdoor event caused by weather conditions. Cover is generally arranged to cover a specific event.
To report a claim, please contact our claims department.
Phone: 0344 892 1787