Fusion Insurance Services event industry products are designed
specifically to cover liability, equipment, money, adverse weather,
cancellation and non-appearance for the small, mass-market end of
the events industry. We will cater for any event, such as village
fetes, product launches, conferences, exhibitions and the like with
an estimated attendance of up to 15,000 people.
Cover Provided - Eventualities Product
- Employers' liability - £10,000,000 limit of indemnity
- Public and products liability - up to £5,000,000 limit of
- 'All risks' equipment (owned or hired): up to £75,000
- Money: up to £6,000
- Cancellation: up to £75,000
- Non-appearance: up to £75,000
Bespoke cover can be arranged for larger events or where the
above limits are exceeded.
Cover Provided - Cancellation, Abandonment and Non-Appearance
The policy provides cover in respect of:
- Damage to the venue
- Failure of public utilities
- Denial of access
- Natural hazards
- Technical defects (power failure, breakdown of technical
- Adverse weather
Optional extras include:
- The non-appearance of any person critical to the success of the
- Acts of terrorism
Cover Provided - Adverse Weather Product
Insurance protection against loss of costs, expenses, additional
and abortive costs as a result of cancellation, delay or
postponement of any outdoor event caused by weather conditions.
Cover is generally arranged to cover a specific event.